Content Marketing Intern at SortlistWanna be part of a dynamic startup that planned to change the global marketing & communication market? Well, it’s already on the way and we need your support to make this happen even quicker!
Sortlist is looking for a Marketing&Communications Intern with a passion for creating engaging digital content. It is an Intern position, starting as soon as possible.
About the job
- We are undergoing a substantial growth in our business and we forecast our user-base to expand substantially in the coming months.You will help us to develop lead-generation marketing works, social media activation and content
- Launch new social media plans on: Instagram, Pinterest
- Optimize social media plans on: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Develop and take advantage of growth hacking practices
- Manage the content creation process with a defined budget
- Online community management
- You must be a resourceful and proactive tech enthusiast who’s eager to learn and achieve great results.
- You are an avid consumer of content, and you really love media in all its forms
- You have first experience in content creation, community building, analytics and conversion optimization.
- You have great writing skills (English and french)
- You are fun ;)
Join us at the beginning of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Belgium. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
- Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
- Get a taste of the development of an international startup.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive wage.