Humanising Digital Experience.
At Rawnet, we leverage design thinking to develop the products and services our clients and their customers' use every day.
Strategy & Proposition Design.
- Business Consulting
- Vision, Goals & Values
- Digital Transformation
- Business Planning & Modelling
- Communication Strategy
- Customer Experience Design
- Business Process Design
- Product & Service Mapping
- Prototyping & Testing
- User Personas & Scenarios
- Web Design & Development
- iOS apps
- Android apps
- Cross-Platform Development
- Data Engineering
- Acquisition Strategy
- Search Marketing Optimisation
- Brand & Social Analytics
- Measurement & Optimisation
Profile verified by its owner
We are active in different sectors
- We solve our clients' problems by building technical products and software solutions that have immediate commercial impact. We have large web and app development teams in-house that undertake the technical heavy lifting. Web Design and Development eCommerce Websites iOS apps Android apps Cross Platform Development App Publishing API Integration Data Engineering Software Architecture
- We guide and educate both established businesses and start-ups who are looking to create new revenue streams, get ahead of the competition and differentiate themselves. Using our proven methodology we bring together customer insight, commercial knowledge, and human centred design to create the perfect proposition for your audience. Business Consulting Vision, Goals and Values Context Mapping Tone of Voice Communications Strategy Digital Transformation Technology Strategy Business Planning and Modelling Platform Evaluation and Selection Opportunity Identification Agile Organisation Transformation
A few metrics about the agency
Check the latest works made for our clients
Enhancing the customer experience for Ascot RacesMay 2018
Enhancing the customer experience for Ascot Races
Acquiring customer data has always been a challenge for Ascot Racecourse due to the fact that tickets are often purchased as part of a group booking, meaning that on average they only capture information on 1 in 6 event attendees.
Rawnet’s brief was to provide race-goers with an essential reason to engage personally with Ascot Racecourse, ensuring customers' data was retained for future marketing opportunities while providing visitors with a meaningful reward for parting with their personal details.
Transforming ITV Studios sales processMay 2018
Transforming ITV Studios sales process
Transforming the way ITV Studios interact with their customers.
Over four years we have worked hard to develop a new website, sales toolkit, CRM and exhibition screening system to revolutionise the way ITV operate.
It was a complicated process with multiple internal stakeholders to appease, not to mention an army of salespeople who needed training on the new sales tools.
Check the latest reviews from our clients
Let us guide you to the best agency
From web design to advertising campaigns, we guide you to the right agency fitting your needs and budget. Then, compare and hire the one that’s right for you.Find my agency
100% free - Fee is charged to agencies willing to collaborate with you.