About Dynamo PR
This agency has already been claimed by its owner
Dynamo is an award-winning, creative communications agency that works with consumer, technology, social and digital clients, both B2C and B2B facing.
With offices in London, UK and San Francisco, USA, we've been ranked #3 in the world for creativity, and specialize in disruptive companies that want to grow fast.
We have extensive experience in consumer / technology sectors including VR, gaming, AI, payments, apps, hardware as well as software services.
We were the first agency to launch a crowdfunding division, and have raised more than $40m for our clients, having worked with over 70 campaigns since 2013. We offer a full crowdfunding service, ranging from strategy, community building, through to campaign management, launch and promotion (both earned and paid media).
Current clients range from large international brands such as Prudential and Time Out, through to ambitious start-ups like Stratagem and 3Doodler.
As well as our core offices, we have presence through established partners in New York, US; Sao Paolo, Brazil; Tokyo, Japan and 9 European countries.
We are active in different sectors
A few metrics about the agency
Check the latest works made for our clients
Dynamo helped HTC predict the Gold mobile trendOctober 2014
Dynamo helped HTC predict the Gold mobile trend
Six months after the launch of the HTC One smartphone, Dynamo was called in to help deliver more press for HTC for the best reviewed phone of the year. HTC wanted to position the HTC One as the most stylish, premium and best phone.
Dynamo responded by creating (and managing the production of) a gold phone - before Samsung and Apple announced 'gold' coloured phones.Strategy
Dynamo was to disrupt the smartphone space by creating the most expensive phones HTC had ever produced, a real gold version that would inject excitement into a maturing market. The team wanted to reach creative millennials and so worked with the MOBO Awards to give the winners of the Best Newcomer Award a gold phone, associating the device with urban success.Tactics
- Dynamo helped create the most expensive phone for HTC, with each device worth almost $4,000. Just five in total were produced for MOBO winners, O2 and press
- Dynamo also proposed a Golden Ticket competition for an operator to offer one lucky customer a Gold HTC One. O2 worked with HTC to give away one device in its 472 stores across the UK and Northern Ireland
- The Gold HTC One was launched as a complete surprise to media
- The device was shown to media in a bomb-proof security box, with security guards in attendance to lend an air of exclusivity and disruption to the campaign
- On launch day, coverage appeared in Mail Online, The Wall Street Journal, Mashable, Stuff, T3, The Next Web, The Verge and print coverage in The Times and Daily Star
- Over 425 pieces of coverage appeared for the campaign. Joe.ie lead with the headline ‘Forget the Gold coloured iPhone and try the HTC One made of real gold’. Gizmodo wrote ‘Call that champagne coloured iPhone 5S “gold”? Pffft.’
- Engadget led with the headline ‘O2 plays Willy Wonka with 18ct Gold Phone’
- Stuart Miles from Pocket-lint appeared in an O2 video calling the HTC One ‘the no.1 smartphone of 2013’
- Gold HTC One displayed at Harvey Nichols on the busiest shopping day of the year (19th November)
- Unsigned double act Krept & Konan each won a Gold HTC One with their MOBO and were offered thousands by BBC DJs to sell them
- 15,000 tweets about the device, reaching an audience of 54m people, including tweets from Kanya King, MBE, founder of the MOBOs and Mariah’s Carey’s agent Jermaine Dupri
- In the US, HTC took over Times Square with a campaign to win a Gold HTC One:
Check the latest reviews from our clients
Let us guide you to the best agency
From web design to advertising campaigns, we guide you to the right agency fitting your needs and budget. Then, compare and hire the one that’s right for you.Find my agency
100% free - Fee is charged to agencies willing to collaborate with you.