About dgtl Concepts
DGTL Media House is the home of three visual production brands of dgtl Concepts, dgtl Events and dgtl Couture.
dgtl Concepts is a white label B2B film and visual production company based in Nottingham and London. Our aim is to work with creative agencies as an outsource 'in-house' specialist production team. Our expertise is in custom filming making solutions for agencies looking to push the boat out on their creative content production. We are willing to work with agency in-house creative teams to provide technical support and specialist filming solutions, or we can take on projects end to end and run them as if we are the in-house creative team, allowing agencies to boast a larger workforce while reducing the burden of overheads.
We work with the latest industry standard filming equipment which boasts a maximum output capability of 4K super slow motion with a Raw or ProRes workflow for ease of post-production. We have multiple licenced drone operators with CAA clearance and work with the industry standard Inspire 2 dual control with 4k Raw x5s camera.
Our capabilities include the following:
- Strategic content planning
- Creative proposals including storyboards and briefs
- Logistical planning for shoots all over the world
- Advanced team planning coordinating in-house and third-party assets
-Client creative support allowing client and agency input into the production process
- Highly secure data storage solutions for rushes and edits
- End to end post production services including editing, grading, audio mastering, client feedback etc.
- Ongoing content management and production for clients wanting follow up edits.
We have experience working with multination corporations, TV broadcasters, filmmakers, international music festivals, and agencies of all sizes. Our aim is to provide a custom solution which fits the needs of each client.
Profile verified by its owner
We are active in different sectors
- We are the ultimate professionals of filmmaking and video production. We have vast experience in all stages of the production process and are happy to work on stand-alone projects or as part of a wider team. - Creative proposals including storyboards and briefs - Logistical planning for shoots all over the world - Advanced team planning coordinating in-house and third-party assets -Client creative support allowing client and agency input into the production process - Highly secure data storage solutions for rushes and edits - End to end post production services including editing, grading, audio mastering, client feedback etc. - Ongoing content management and production for clients wanting follow up edits.
A few metrics about the agency
Check the latest works made for our clients
NVS Music - Festival FilmsMarch 2018
NVS Music - Festival Films
NVS Promotions is responsible for the running of two medium sized, well-recognised European music festivals, Outlook Festival and Dimensions Festival. Both Events take place in the now renowned Fort Punto Christo, a 19th Century abandoned Austro-Hungarian Fortress, while opening concerts for each festival are run in a 120BC Roman Amphitheatre in Pula city centre.
Our task was to provide a memorable film asset for customers to enjoy as well as promoting the festival for the future.
Behind the Scenes Filming - TV BroadcasterMarch 2018
Behind the Scenes Filming - TV Broadcaster
Timeline TV is one of the leading UK 4K broadcasters. With a solid history of quality editing for post-production and live programming, Timeline is a recognised and reliable name in UK broadcasting. They travel round to world to bring their expertise to every type of production possible. Summer 2017 boasted the Great North Run, the World Athletics Championships, The Champions League, Love Island and so much more.
We have been working with Timeline for over a year producing their behind the scenes content for marketing purposes.
British Cycling - Agency PartnershipMarch 2018
British Cycling - Agency Partnership
British Cycling is the national governing body for cycle sport in Great Britain. It administers most competitive cycling in Great Britain, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. In addition to the competitive aspect of the sports, British Cycling is heavily invested in the public health aspect of getting people into active lifestyles.
We were asked to work with Cogent Films to help produce a film for their ride social campaign to improve grass roots biking.
Ingenious Group - Video ShowreelMarch 2018
Ingenious Group - Video Showreel
The Ingenious Group is an investment company whose primary industries include media, infrastructure and real estate along with a number of others. They act as an expert intermediary between investors and commercial opportunities. Their headline media investments in the past few years have included Avatar, Planet of the Apes and The Viceroy’s House.
We have worked with them on a number of projects including video case studies of specific investments and on their investor showreel.
Check the latest reviews from our clients
Let us guide you to the best agency
From web design to advertising campaigns, we guide you to the right agency fitting your needs and budget. Then, compare and hire the one that’s right for you.Find my agency
100% free - Fee is charged to agencies willing to collaborate with you.